DM Rocks: June Holidays Part 2 of many

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June Holidays Part 2 of many

On the third day, I went to play golf. The golf course there is very different from Singapore's. No construction sites. Good for most players. Anyway, over there, they have wildflowers, exotic birds, and it is next to the sea! The weather there was great. The people there were great. They don't care about the speed of the game, which (I feel) is good. They even let you stop for lunch in the middle of the game!
( 3rd Day)

On the fourth day, I went to play golf ( again ). After nine holes, I stopped for lunch. Ooops, I probably shouldn't have done that. After lunch, there was a competetion going through on the back nine, so I had to wait for 1hr 30 min before I could continue playing. How absolutely annoying.
( 4th Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment