DM Rocks: December Holidays

Monday, February 9, 2009

December Holidays

During the December holidays, I went to club med sahoro to ski. The slopes were EXTREMELY steep, but I like steep slopes as I am a speed demon. The food there was great, and I ate ice-cream every day, along with loads of good food, and a daily self-made concotion: coke, sprite, with a touch of Fanta Melon Soda. You should try it sometime, it tastes good. Where was I? Oh yes, as I was saying, there is no cheesy restaurant there, the food is gourmet. I also went sledding. I went down the highest point for the sledding area and went down REALLY fast. The sled was like, shaking, all the way down. On the 5th attempt, I nearly crashed into a tree..... Freaky.... but yet breathtakingly awesome ...

No comments:

Post a Comment