DM Rocks: P5 Camp

Monday, February 16, 2009

P5 Camp

The P5 camp was fun, but I hated the food. The apple was flavoured with fish, and the saussage was compressed. Not exactly gourmet. Very, very far from it actually. And of course we still had to eat it or we would die or faint from hunger. The rock climbing was fun. I hated the "Entanglement" thingy, the one with the yellow strings, as a certain annoying girl in my group complained that it was boring and a certain teacher with an evil laugh poured water on the ground and made us WRIGGLE through it...... The campfire night was fun, and I lost my voice on the first day of camp.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha. I'm stealing recovering sickly from the disastous camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. i had a bad cough BEFORE the camp, but a miracle happened, and on the 1st day of the camp, i coughed no more!!But after the camp, my cough resumed..

    ReplyDelete